skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hannah's Media Blog!
Monday, 15 March 2010
Original image for website
This is the original image which I am using for my horror website.
I am now going to edit it on Photoshop to create a more sinister effect to the image.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(32)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(14)
Uploading our film trailer
Our film trailer
My final website page
Original image for website
First idea for my website
Website: Idea Three
Website: Idea Two
Website - Idea One
I am now going to design and make my website for o...
My horror poster
Final Image
Due to unforseen circumstances Jade Payne is now p...
No title
Sketch of a font idea
►
February
(13)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(14)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(4)
About Me
Hannah Edginton
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment