Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Poster: Idea 2















What I find effective on this idea:


Out of all my poster ideas, this is my favourite image. I find it works very well as it creates a sinister effect and by filling the image over the whole poster it allows it stand out. I find the path leading to the unknown is very effective and from my feedback, lots of people commented on how it created a frightening effect.

The stapline I feel works very well, as it makes the poster more interesting and also allows the audience to have a little clue on the film.


What I do not find effective on this idea:

Where I have placed ‘Twisted Pictures’ I feel it does not stand out enough and is not very clear and the image is behind it. Therefore in my final poster I will ensure I place a black background behind it is completely clear for the audience to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment